Welcome to New Covenant Church and our ongoing conversations, sermons, and Christian Culture
Connect with us
Our Latest Posts
• • •
- Come and BelieveI am the Bread of Life. Those who come will never hunger and those who believe will never hunger.
- The Eternal BreadJohn 6:22-27 Jesus, the day after feeding the five thousand, speaks to the crowd about the enduring. Read and eternal eternal life.
- The Promised ProphetIn John’s Gospel 6:1-21, Jesus feeds the five thousand, walks on water, and is proclaimed to be the Promised Prophet.
- Heavy LadenOur burdens are far to often to much to bear, but we have a savior who bids us come to Him. Come to Him and He will give you rest.
- Bear WitnessThere is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47…
- Works of the FatherJohn 5:18-29 we learn of the power and authority of Jesus Christ in doing the will of the Father. Jesus, like the Father, has life in Himself and gives life…
- Church VisionIf any vision casting being done fails to include and emphasize the vision that Christ gave for the church it needs to be marked and avoided.
- Jesus heals at the pool
- The power over deathJesus heals the official’s son.
- The Messiah and the HarvestBehold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! John 4:35 (NKJV) Jesus, during His conversation with the…
• • •